THE TRUTH ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS
Some quick tips for weight loss:
- Reduced intake of sugar, starch and refined flour.
- Have a good combination of fibre, protein and good fats.
- 30 minutes of walk everyday helps you being healthy.
- Control the portions of food you eat.
Thus, such simple lifestyle changes can help reduce the excess fat from your body and thereby help you in weight loss.
HERE IS A LIST OF WEIGHT LOSS TIPS :
- Reduce intake of Sugars, Starches, and Refined Flours
- Eat a combination of fiber, protein & good fats
- Portion Control
- Quick Workouts
- Go Green
- Weight Lifting and Exercise
1. Reduce intake of Sugars, Starches, and Refined Flours:
Those embarking on a weight loss journey should start with small changes in their diet. Try cutting back on sugars, starches, and refined flours. These kinds of foods increase insulin levels. Insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body. Once the insulin goes down, the fat burning process becomes much easier since the body starts burning fats instead of carbs.
2. Eat a combination of Fiber, Protein & Good Fats:
Plan each one of your meals in such a way that they should include a protein source, a low fat source, and low-carb vegetables.
- Protein Sources: Chicken, Fish, Eggs, Pulses
- Good fat Sources: Coconut oil, fish oil, ghee, olive oil, avocado
- Fiber Sources: Cucumber, spinach, mint, beetroot, carrots, celery, guava
3. Portion Control:
Make sure to control the portion of your meals. A little goes a long way helps one lose weight at a faster rate.
4. Keep Moving:
Try doing a quick burst of exercise throughout the day. Take a mini break and 10 jumping jacks. Run the stairs around the office instead of taking that elevator.
5. Go Green:
Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits throughout the day. Try to add them in different forms like soups, fresh juices or salads.
6. Weight lifting and Exercise:
Lifting weights regularly or at least 4 times a week will help burn more calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is possible during weight loss.
Thus, one can easily reduce abdominal fat by following the above-mentioned suggestions. By reducing the amount of carbs you intake everyday you help in lowering the insulin levels. This aids your body’s hormonal environment and helps create a good overall balance. This leads to a drastic reduction in appetite and hunger, thus eliminating the main reason why most people fail with conventional weight loss methods.